miles (kilometers) counter Volvo 240

Hi!

The counter sometimes stops....I think that my car doesn't become old!!!!

I have to change all the block intruments?

Reply to
andrea1717

If you're lucky, you probably only need to change odometer gear:

You can also search
with "odometer gear volvo"

Reply to
HAL9000F

And be careful when you do this, I recently repaired a broken gear and in the process broke the motor that drives the odometer and had to find another one. The motor looks like it may plug in, but it's soldered to the circuit board and after removing the screws, you remove the whole circuit board, under that is the gear assembly.

I replaced the electrolytic capacitor on the circuit board while I was in there since they deteriorate with age and cause weird problems when they go bad.

Reply to
James Sweet