Minor (I hope) crash 94 940 turbo S/W

I lost it in a huge downpour on the PA Turnpike. I have just a small bump on the right front which seems to have pushed the hood back a bit.

I skidded accross 3 lanes of traffic and through some wet field for a while till a fence stopped me.

It drove home after they pulled me outta the mud, but did not feel right.

I left the car in the driveway because it just did not feel right driving home, but it could have been me.

I will bring it to my Russian friends Monday PM to look it over. I suspect mainly front suspension damage - I hope just needs an alignment perhaps bent tie rod ends or whatever the rack has on the ends - perhaps bent rims any common areas that might fail? I almost got it back, but skidding accross the traffic I cut some fellow in a chevy Calivier off and he hit me - no damage to the rear beyond a crushed exhaust, but his entire front end is crumpled...UGH! At least he drove home too...

Any advice is welcome. First crash in a long time, since I was a kid...ah well!

Reply to
Steve

Not sure I understand the relevance of this information.

Since you were at fault do you have comp and collision insurance for your car? If not have an estimate done by a reputable repair shop. Then look up the value of your car with no damage. If the replacement value is close to the cost of repair, consider just junking your car and buying a replacement.

Reply to
hjsjms