My poor Volvo!! Help!!

Hey Guys,

I've got a 1986 740GLE non turbo, B230 engine. It had 217Kmi before the odometer stopped rolling shortly after I got it. Shortly after that the cam cover gasket went bad as did (apparently) the oil send unit. All of the oil blew out all over the passenger side of the engine compartment, then the bearings burned out. I removed the engine and went through it, new bearings etc. Plugs, wires, dist. cap and button, timing belt, you name it it's been replaced adjusted etc. The engine should be like new. It ran really well for a couple of days after I finished working on it, then it started stalling out when I would start it, then run fine. Finally I drove it to a friends house, it was running great, but when I tried to start it again, it refused to start. It turns over fine, but refuses to hit. Fuel pressure is okay, ignition systen has fire, I've disconnected and reconnected all of the sensors that I could think of. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be really apreciated.

Thanks,

Zeke