my volvo 440 gl injection

hello everyone i just got hold of a g reg 1990 440 gli and of course i found a few problems :( the first is that the back windscreen wiper aint workin the second is the central locking aind working and the 3rd and most annoying when driving is the bulb failure is always on i have checked all the bulbs and they are all ok i was wondering if this is a common problem and is there an easy fix. thanks all regards graham

Reply to
G Margrie

I also drive a 440 GLEi,

problem with bulbs could well be that non matching bulbs are being used, ie change both brake lights together etc. My light comes on now and then but I can never find an out bulb though.

Other than that I love mine, but changing the starter motor is a complete mission!

Cheers

Reply to
Edward White