New '95 850 for me!

My old 740 died this past week & I'm having my mechanic look at a '95

850 non-turbo wagon w/ 107K on it. Anything that he should especially go over with his magnifying glass? We've only had 240s & 740s for many years, so this is a whole new game for me. Any intro advice for me? I plan on getting a Haynes manual - any other manuals I should be looking at?

I'm new to front wheel drive Volvos! Jay

Reply to
Jay Epstein

Jay Epstein

Reply to