New Head Unit/Rear Deck Speakers for 1993 940

Alas, my audio system has endured many years of torture and is finally on it's last legs. My right rear deck speaker ripped recently, and I'm
now looking to replace both speakers and also buy a new head unit. I'm pretty much set on getting them installed wherever I buy -- I'm not one to mess with those electrical componets.
Around here (Bel Air, MD USA) the two main car audio stores are Best Buy and Circuit City. I found that Circuit City generally has more of a selection and better prices. Any advice/opinions/recommendations?
Robert...you might want to browse the crutchfield.com site and see what they have for the 940's...you wil want an amp or boost, and a fresh set of speakers...i also added a boom box to my trunk to get a bit more bass.......