Ordered XC90 T8

I got the least expensive model (Momentum) and added on all the safety features that were available. My cost is $75,000 plus taxes and might get it in December.

--
Ron

> GUEST wrote: > I got the least expensive model (Momentum) and added on all the safety features that were available. > My cost is $75,000 plus taxes and might get it in December. > > -- > Ron
Congrats on your upcoming ride. Let us know about your experience with the car as soon as you get it. :)
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 10:47:11 AM UTC-7, bravetony wrote:

I am a little worried that the gas tank on the T8 is 5 gallons less than on the T6.
--
Ron

On 01/08/2015 02:58, Ron Peterson wrote:

I guess that's American gallons though - nowhere near as bad a proper (Imperial) gallons!
--
Cheers,
Roger
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 10:47:11 AM UTC-7, bravetony wrote:

It is scheduled to be at the dealer's Jan 17.
--
Ron

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 7:35:01 PM UTC-8, Ron Peterson wrote:

I finally picked it up, but have mainly used it for short trips under battery bower (about 16 miles).
--
Ron