Osram Silverstars?

Does anyone have experience with the "55W Ultra High Efficacy Plus 50" halogens? My S70 stock lights just don't seem bright enough for me anymore. I'd rather not fiddle with HID lights, and I read about the Osram Silverstars. Some sites don't like the Slyvania ones and recommend the Osram or similiar ones.

Any experiences out there?

OSRAM SYLVANIA is the North American operation of OSRAM GmbH, Germany.

I've used the Silverstars for several years and find they perform very well. The only gripe I have about them is that they burnout about every 6 months, doesn't matter which car. Mind you, both cars have DRLs so they'd probably last much longer if the DRLs were disabled. I still continue to use them as changing them out every 6 months [for ~$30 US/car is, I feel a small price to pay for the increased visibility.

Reply to
WyleECoyote

Reply to
John Robertson