P1800 on ebay

't know if anyone on this group has seen this one, but if it doesn't go much higher than this, somebody's gonna get a steal. I'm not the owner, and it doesn't gain me anything, but I do know the car and it's a real nice example. I had a chance at this car a while back, but I'm not in the market for anything that won't haul my wheelchair.

Like I said, I have no interest here except that this group has been very good to me and this car needs someone who will appreciate it.

Tom

Reply to
tom callaway

I think that in the last 5 minutes the price will go up about $5k. The pre-'65 P1800's aren't as popular, but this one is an exception.

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski

Someone got a bargin.

Reply to