Anyone know about this Avanti on eBay?

Just curious if anyone has looked into it or knows the quality of the vehicle. I haven't posted for a while so maybe you all have discussed it already or know the seller. Heck, it may be one of you.

Best, Joe H.

Reply to
Joe

John Poulos

Joe

Reply to
John Poulos

I won't be bidding. Before I add more horses to the stable, I need to get a bigger stable. Good luck. By the way, what's a snipe bid?

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote

By the way, what's a snipe bid?

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Gotcha. Thanks, Jeff.

Reply to
Joe

The seller seems like a nice guy that is reducing his collection. I bought a Studebaker and almost bought a Lincoln from him. He bought the Avanti from Avanti Motors not too long ago and has spent quite a bit on it. He is prepared to take a loss on the car. He was taking a loss at the $14K high bid that the guy from California backed out on. The guy didn't back out because of the car, but he just decided that he wasn't going to pay for it.

Reply to
studegary

It sold for $12,601.01. I didn't notice any bids from you, John. Is your snipe program working properly? Even if you were outbid, I would think that your snipe bid would show up.

Reply to
studegary

Reply to
John Poulos