Parting Out 86/87 740

I have a 87 740 Turbo (sans engine) body excellent but would suggest harness. Also 86 engine and transmission in very good condition (non Turbo) and the original transmission from the 87 Turbo. I am not a dealer but would like to sell these parts to a good home very reasonably. Should you have a harness these parts would all fit together nicely.

Reply to
Bill Ellmann

I'd suggest somebody buy the car and drop a good used turbo engine in it, much nicer to drive that way.

Reply to
James Sweet

Where are you and how much are you looking to get for the parts/car ?

Reply to
Jack in Dallas