PartsGeek AVOID AVOID AVOID

I have been screwed over by an auto parts company that I just learned makes a practice out of screwing over customers. I can document this easily enough.

The following link show the Better Business Bureau rating of this company--F--their lowest rating.

Many people have been screwed over by this company. They are the worst company I've ever done business with. I've never encountered some much BS in my life.

In my case, I asked to return a core on a brake caliper and also to return another caliper that was unopened. I was very careful to be specific about the fact that I was returning two items. I was given an RMA, and told to wait 30 days. I never got the refund and when I wrote them back they granted me a refund on the core. I wrote them and asked me for the refund on the return. They asked me for the invoice number, then the UPS tracking number. I provided all the emails in which I specifically asked in detail for instructions on how to proceed with this return. After half a dozen emails, I was told the RMA was only for the core and they would generate a new RMA to the return the caliper. I wrote back again that I'd sent it in as instructed a month ago.

All I get from them are messages that sound like they were written by someone on drugs, or someone who can't understand basic English. I've asked to speak to a manager three times over the last 6 weeks and have never received a reply.

Also, the number they have listed for contact is impossible to contact anyone. You are put on hold for 5 minutes and then dumped into VoiceMail, and then you are never given the courtesy of a reply. Go ahead and try to call them and see if you can get through on the sales line or any other line--it is impossible.

I would be grateful if any of you who participate here would write them an email at:

snipped-for-privacy@partsgeek.com

...and tell them you will not do business with them any more, and cite my complaint as the reason or else the Better Business Bureau rating as a reason.

Conrad

Reply to
Conrad

My dad has dealt with them a number of times and never had any trouble. I don't think there's any point in someone writing them an email who has not personally been screwed by them. I've never done business with them personally so I can't comment on their service.

Reply to
James Sweet

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.volvo - 28025 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to