Hood release cable replacement

How much of a hassle is this? Mine broke and I have a new one on the way from eEuroparts. I looked in my Chilton's and Haynes manuals and it looks relatively straightforward, maybe an hour or so.

Reply to
Tim McNamara

In what?

I've replaced one in a 240 before, it was pretty straightforward. I think it took me a bit over an hour with various distractions.

Reply to
James Sweet

Sorry! Yes, a 1990 240.

Reply to