Radiator leak

Rradiator in my '93 850 started to leak from somewhere between the plastic tank and the core. I am wondering if there is an easy way to fix. If I would to go with a new rad, are aftermarket rads good choice for the price you pay?

Reply to
frank

I usually go with aftermarket radiators, usually from my favorite parts store. If there is a problem the support is great.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Nissens is the best Rad. for this car. Available from Swedish Engineering 1-800-938-6586.

Reply to
SwedishEngineering

I have stopped leaks with JB weld applied to the outside if it is a seam leak that you can locate. You still have to pull and drain the radiator,and clean the area to make the repair. The 1-800-radiator people have good service also, if you can't fix it. Price search for a replacement.

Reply to
JDG