Rear arches 480

Hello again

To those of you who own, have owned, wish to own or maybe have just seen

480s on the road.

Any tips re. how to best go about patching the digestive biscuit that poses for a wheel arch on my 480? Sorry for the glib tone of this message: I have to do all the work myself and I'm not really sure where to start. I'd just hack the thing with rotary steel brushes and fill the gaps with mesh and filler but I'd like to keep this car good rather than just looking good.

Regards Sammy

Reply to
Sammy

It is possible to get repair panels in UK, perhaps they can supply them on your side of the pond as well.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes