Rear Seat Volvo 240

Having difficulty re-installing the bottom part of the rear seat in my

1984 242.

Any tricks to this?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

If I remember right, you hook it at the back, then push on the front to bow the whole cushion slightly and pop the metal rod under the clip welded to the body of the car. It's been a while since I've done it, but I don't recall it being particularly difficult once you know how.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks James - I missed the back clip part.

Haven't I seen your name on some of the ham radio forums?

Dave N7RK

James Sweet wrote:

Reply to
Dave

Could be, I was in the antique radio forum for a while, and several of the electronics/engineering groups.

Reply to
James Sweet