Rearview Mirror Replacement - 2000 S70

My rearview mirror broke in the stem of the ball joint that interfaces into the roof hanger. Dealer wants $150 - $200 to replace. Seems steep.

I'm tempted to go to Napa and buy a windshied stick on model and be done with it.

Anyone know of a source for Volvo replacement.

Can a handy owner handle removal/replacement of original roof hanger?

Thanks. Jan Delbert

Reply to
Jan Delbert

A wrecking yard.