Remote keyless entry sistem in central locking

Hello, sorry for my english. I have a 850 ('95) station wagon. The question: which cables of the door I must connect? I thought to use the contact to ground that in the outlines is indicated like opens or closes. Just? I think that using the key in order to close the doors, comes interested this contact. I have tried to connect the commando radio of the remote keyless on these cables, but it does not work. Any idea?

Thank's

Alessio (from Italy)

Reply to
Alessio