Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

I need to buy the above from a factor. The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off and take it to the. How do I remove the sensor.

Reply to
Andy Mann

I have been advised that a sensor from a factor will only last a few weeks, is that correct.

Reply to
Andy Mann

Any Bosch dealer will be able to supply an exact match.

Cheers. Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

I have been told to only use a Volvo part as any other will fail in the short term. What are your thought.

Reply to
Andy Mann

As I replied to your e-mail direct to myself, Les, Bosch make the parts used by Volvo.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes