replacement side window 760

Anyone know of a source to order replacement window glass? Kids smashed the rear quarter panel of the driver's side rear seat of our 1987 760T wagon. If I ever get it running I'd like to replace the window...

Reply to
John Smith

Tried your local Volvo dealer?

Reply to
Johan Plane

I'd go to a U Pull It wrecking yard and DIY.

Go to the turbobricks brickboard/FAQ for instructions.

roll dem bones

Reply to
zencraps

Local wrecking yard is the way to go for that kinda thing, it'd cost more to ship the glass than a yard should charge for it.

Reply to
James Sweet