replacing carpet

Could someone please give information on finding carpet for my '92 240. Any web sites or companies? Thanks JB

Reply to
JLB

"JLB @hotmail.com>" Could someone please give information on finding carpet for my '92 240.

This company advertises on eBay quite frequently:

I have found very good carpet sets in boneyards for very little money. There are only two pieces and IIRC, all years will fit.

Don

Reply to
don hodgdon

How's the quality of the aftermarket stuff?

I see carpet in junkyards all the time and have found a couple decent pieces, usually it's pretty trashed though, we're talking 12+ year old cars.

Reply to
James Sweet