Replacing front brake rotor on 1991 740 wagon

Ok, got a warped rotor. Bought a replacement just in case. I've taken these off before, but I'm stymied now.

I can get the caliper off, but the manual just says take the screws off the face of the rotor and remove it. Well, the bracket that the caliper mounts to is preventing that, and I don't seem to see any bolts to take off to remove that.

And no diagrams in the manual for that specific operation.

Any help?

Reply to
david