Reset

Does anyone know how to reset the service light on a '97 S40???

Reply to
noLOGIC

My dealer once forgot to reset the service indicator. I was told by phone to press the trip button, turn the ignition switch to position 2 then release the trip button within 20 seconds.

Didn't work on my S40 (but might on yours?) so I had to visit after all.

Ide. .

Reply to
IDe

I have a 1998 V70XC...I've come to the conclusion after many years of trying that the only way to reset the service light is to go to the dealer, at least for me.

Reply to
Robert

now i must wait a few months to go to a check to volvo wich i do once a year, the next authorised dealer is about 700km from my city, (crying) ;(

Reply to
noLOGIC