Rock Auto

Based upon a good report here by the ever popular nospam posted here I also orderemy new akibono ceramic front brake pads (will report how they turn out for my 94 940 turbo S/W) NGK V type plugs (to save a trip to the store) and a pair of tailgate lift struts.

I ordered the stuff on Wednesday around 3.30 PM Eastern time on line. The stuff was here in the Philadelphia area about 24 hours later!

The stuff cost just under $100 and freight was $6.50!

They get my vote! (unless it turns out the stuff does not fit...)

Steve

NGKs - @$2 = $ 8 Tailgate Struts - @13 = $26PBR/Axxis Ceramic Pads = $45-------------------------------- TOTAL = $79 +shippingFWIW. Good folks as well. I have dealt with them over the phne on afew ocassions and they were friendly and helpful.

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

I've done a fair amount of business with rockauto.com. No complaints from me. Two other sources I typically check are fcpgroton.com and alleurasianautoparts.com. On any given order any of the three of them might have the best price. I've bought from 'em all and recommend 'em all.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Anyone ever use this place?

Steve

The pads I got are Akibonos which everyone I spoke to said were better then PBR. Rock did have A/C delco ceramics for around $50.00 I think.

The plugs and the tailgate struts were the same price, which leads me to say that FCP would charge about the same as Rock for the akibonos too...

Reply to
Steve