S/V40 grille removal

Hi guys,

How hard is it to remove the grille on a S/V40? Friend of mine has a '99 S40 T4 and he wants to change to the egg-crate grille that's on the later models (not the latest one). I've only removed grilles on my 740, which is a 10 second job with no tools required. Are S/V40 grilles as easy to remove? _________________ Will '90 Volvo 744 GLT B230F converted to B230FB (531 Head & VX3 Cam)

Reply to
William Liao

There are some small bolts on the backside of the grille. It's a fairly simple job to remove the grille.

Reply to
Jeffrey M Copeland

Right, it is a very easy procedure... Just open the hood and release 4 bolts, that's it.

I didn't get the egg-crate grill but I painted an original one, which I think looks pretty good:

Greetings,

Arnoud

Reply to
Arnoud Helmantel