S40 Rear View Mirror

A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2005 S40 T5. My first Volvo, and I love the car, but the rear view mirror is quite small. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the low visibility compared to my last vehicle, but have yet to find any replacement mirrors that can be mounted to the existing hardware.

Any ideas?

Reply to
dbeardsleyor

Dirve faster so you won't care about what's behind you! ;-)

Seriously, there are add on, generic morrors that attach to existing mirrors. Try you local pepboys, kragen, etc., or

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1124301316.578628.219230 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Do you happen to have any "Import Tuning" shops in your area?

I'm using a 20.00 Broadway mirror and it's great!!! I can't drive without it now.

Here are some photos of how the mirror looks like:

clips on via a spring mechanism - very sturdy and solid.

Reply to
Lucas Tam