S60 2.4 2001 Service indicator

Hi I have a service due flashing in the dash when I start my car Any way I can get this off and I want to do my own oil changes and would like to know how to get the oil change indication off if not the same as service

Thanks for all you help

Claude Volvo S60 2.4 Non turbo 2001 Auto transm.

Reply to
ClaudeL

Hold in the trip reset turn key to position1 then to position2 the service light should flash after 15 seconds the light should be off now

Reply to
Glenn Klein