Mondeo Day Running Lights

I am considering getting a UK legal day running light kit for my 51 reg Mondeo.
Has anyone had good experience with such a kit? Where did you fit the lights? Where did you connect to the sidelights and switched
ignition feed?
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk
Chris J Dixon wrote:

I have purchased from this company, for my Harley, and for 3 Mustangs. Good products, good service, no problems.
http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm
75yrs.experience wrote:

Thanks, but I think the UK would be a better place for me to start looking.
Chris