Mondeo Day Running Lights

I am considering getting a UK legal day running light kit for my

51 reg Mondeo.

Has anyone had good experience with such a kit? Where did you fit the lights? Where did you connect to the sidelights and switched ignition feed?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I have purchased from this company, for my Harley, and for 3 Mustangs. Good products, good service, no problems.

75yrs.experience

Thanks, but I think the UK would be a better place for me to start looking.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon