S60 fog lamps

I have a 2003 S60 2.5T I bought 6 months ago. The car has forward fog lamps that are turned on via a button to the left of the steering column.

Every time we turn the car off, the button goes off and must be pushed again when the car is turned on to activate the fog lights. Is there any way to have the fog lights come on automatically every time I start the car?

I've also got an '03 explorer and various features can be turned off and on by flashing the lights, honking the horn, etc... I was hoping for something similar.

Thanks

Reply to
kastnna