S70 ('98) Chilton or Haynes Guide in Toronto

Anyone know where I can buy a Repair Manual for a S70 ('98) in the Toronto area?

Thanks,

Ian

Reply to
Ian Stock (remove the "antispam")

I bought the Chilton and Haynes manuals for my '98 V70 (which appear to be the same volumes you'll need) from books4cars.com. They had prices comparable to everywhere else I checked, they had the books in stock, and they claim to ship anywhere in the world, so you might want to give them a try.

Reply to
Michael Wojcik

Try Canadian Tire. The last time I looked CT had the Chilton's for my 1999 S70. Which has been a great car so far!

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jordan B.