S70 axle seals

I seem to have developed a leak around the right front axle seal at the case cover. Noticed a leak a few days ago when I saw spatters on the rear of my car, and drips on the concrete. How difficult is it to replace this, and also, since I have not looked closely at the fluid, is the fluid a gear oil, or is there a possibility of the ATF fluid also leaking from this seal?

Reply to
john