S70 Information Display Oddities

Whenever I switch the information display on my 98' S70 (MPG->Temp for example) it is displaying "disc" more and more frequently. Sometimes I have to keep switching back and forth to make it work. It is still usable, but it seems to be getting worse as time goes on (I had a ton of trouble getting it to work with raw MPG for a while)

Anyone else seen this before?

Reply to
Chris Cassidy

That's the rotary switch, as in the computer thinks it's "disc"onnected. A new switch will fix that up, or maybe it's possible to dismantle the switch and clean it.

Reply to
Mike F

Reply to
Chris Cassidy