S70 - TSB for cleaning the ETM

Hi All,

I own a 2000 S70 non-turbo with 100,000 miles on it and recently the ETS light has started to come on intermittently. I usually pull over, stop the engine then start again after 30 seconds and the light is gone. Usually I can drive another 20 to 200 kilometers before this behaviour with the ETS light is re-occuring. There are no other symptoms and the car is running fine. However I'm concerned that this problem will worsen in the near future. Any suggestions? Also does anyone have the TSB for cleaning the ETM module? If so can you share it? Thanks!

Dan Brenner

Reply to
brenner77

Check out this link...