Volvo340 makes rambling sound at 100kmh

Hello,

Anyone here knows the problem of driving 100kmh with a 1983 Volvo340, and after a while something in the trunk starts rambling? I couldn't find anything loose in the trunk, it isn't the back door, so I guess it could be the exhaust pipe rambling against the fuel tank? At 110 kmh the rambling sound stops....

Anyone who knows about this problem?

Greetings, Victor

Reply to
vsluiter

Checked the number plate? (Shove some rubber behind it for a test - or remove.)

Reply to
(Just) Allan