S80 Turbo, YR2000 Won't Start When it's Hot! Help Please

Several times now my S80 refuses to start after it has been sitting in the sun for awhile. The car has 39000 miles on it. The first time I just waited a few minutes and it started up, the last time I had to jump start it after trying to start it a dozen or so times. The internal temp gauge read 107 degrees. I know little to nothing about cars but I do know that my warrenty has expired and I am taking a four hour trip in two days. Does anyone have any advice about whether or not I should go to the dealer or independ. auto place? I bought this car so I could feel safe driving alone with my son and this isn't the first issue I have had. Thanks for any advice or suggestions!

Reply to
ACLP