Security System: 1993 940

Hi,

As discovered this morning, my 1993 Volvo 940 was spray-painted without my knowledge. Thankfully, all of the paint came off, but I want to make sure that it won't happen again. I have been looking at security systems all day, and so far the best deal I have found is from my local Circuit City.

It is a DEI Python 460HP alarm system that they claim will fit my Volvo, purchased and installed for $199.99. Has anyone else had any experience with an aftermarket alarm system on a '93 940?

Reply to
Robert