See my "new" car !

Hello all of you. I have just bought a Volvo 460 DL 1.8 from 1993 for 29.000 danish kroners (about 4.750 Dollar) There is 197.000 Km. at the clock, and the olie has be changes every 10.000 Km. I found the car on the Internet (Bilbasen) I had to go to the other part of the contry (by train) to pick it up. I am so happy for this car. Regard John Denmark

See the car here: news:40ddd319$0$236$ snipped-for-privacy@dread16.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Kispus

Sorry, I have not do the thread ok, so press on the next link, please ! John

Reply to
Kispus