Self levellers

I have a 1988 Volvo 740 Estate with the dreaded self levellers. I have bought standard shocks and springs to change from self levellers to standard shocks and springs. The person that normally does my work took one look under the car today and said he did not have the ramps etc to do the job. I called by a breaker on the way home as these guys are doing this sort of work every day who said it was easy to change the self levellers to standard shocks without any special equipment. My manual only shows how to change the standard shocks not if the car has self levellers.

Is there anyone out thee who can advise me please.

Reply to
no

Try:

\ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.

Here's what you want:

I should have shortened it in teh first place. The main page is
be a stopping place for anyone working on or getting work doneon a Volvo. They have some excellent writers who have contributed tothe mass of knowledge there... including me.. ;-) from Randy & Valerie __ __ \ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.