Sharing a little more love - in broad daylight

Here are some recent pics, I finally wheeled the old girl out of the garage to get a little sun.

If you've seen the befores, I hope you can appreciate the afters - or (3/4 there) I should say.

are the befores:

Jamie

I guess I should have taken some pictures after I gave all of her exterior black an Olive Oil rub down.

We'll see how well the extra virgin works...

Reply to
Jamie