Anyone interested in a cherried out 1986 4-Runner?

22RE EFI 4x4 Excellent condition, new radiator, new alternator, new plugs and wires, new body work, fresh paint, lift, new tires, new CD + speakers + TONS more extras, BEAUTIFUL truck. She's my baby!

Lemme know if your interested and reply :) Aloha

Reply to
Drewsah

Lots of interest here. It helps to have a location and asking price. And if your salutation implies Hawaii, might include typical shipping to the mainland.

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio

Sorry about the lack of details. Hate to admit it, but I'm a late-bloomer to the usenet scene. Anyways, yes, I am located on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am asking $5000 firm, and I would have to go do some research to freight charges to the U.S. mainland (if thats where you are located). I am going to be getting a lot of good photos taken of the vehicle as well as writing up a thorough description.

Reply to
Drewsah

Don't forget things are generally more expensive in Hawaii. Add the cost of transportation to the mainland and you could be pricing yourself out of the market.

Have you thought of using Craig's list?

Reply to
grinder

Reply to
Drewsah

That's a premium price for an 86. Pictures are in order, but do link to an external link. No pics here, right? She's your baby now, but it's my $3000 transmission rebuild if there's a problem. Plugs and wires are good, but your new paint job could peel in 4 years. And who did the lift? Hope I helped you.

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio

Heres some photos of it. I can get a lot more if desired. This 4-runner is premium and you won't find much around in as good of condition as this one for the year. Lift was done by a local 4x4 World here in Hawaii (Lifted trucks are all the rage in Hawaii) a while back. Anywho, heres some pics for a better idea. I also have a full detailed description that I can post as well.

Drewsah