Shudder problem was front brakes...

I posted earlier and got a lot of great information.

I had the front brakes done, rotors, pads, etc...cost $300 and that has taken care of the shudder problem when braking.

While these small expenses are unfortunate...I do get immense pleasure that my '96 850 wagon now drives as well, or better, than many of the newer cars my friends drive.

Thanks again for all the info!

Reply to
Atif