silver paste for good connections

Umm, the silver paste is probably conductive. This is not the right stuff to use to make a better connection. Chances are, you may short the connector to ground or the other lead.

You need to rely on the mechanical bond between the connectors, and use dielectric compound to keep the moisture out.

Cheers

Reply to
M.R.S.

I had an intermitent problem with my ABS control took it apart and found electrolisis between two connections .As I had used WD40 which cured the problem of shudder and rumblefor a short while, I decided to fix it with a paste that is silver based .Just a wee drop in each post hole and there is a good sound electrical connection ,and no shudder .

Reply to
Jon Robertson