Site featuring various models

Can anyone recommend a site which has info on the various models of the last 20 years or so? I'm new to Volvos, always thought they were cool, especially the more recent ones. But I'm not well versed as to what the identifying numbers mean, i.e.

760, et. al. TIA
Reply to
James Goforth

Sorry, my mouse "went off" accidently. This site has lots of pictures:

not bad for information.

Reply to
jg

Try

and navigate through the drop-down menu on the first page.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes