Sluggish V70 XC

I just aquired a 2000 V70 XC with 50,000 from a family member. It runs like a toad! The pick-up is atrocious and it drives like a tank at 65 with some vibration as well. I also noticed that the front quarter panels above the front wheels get very hot, even when just driving around town. I brought the car to a dealer and they said nothing was wrong. They said the calipers were fine, no uneven wear on the pads ... Is this the best it gets? Any suggestions?

Reply to
Marc

Are you using Premium gas? Are your tires properly inflated? Have front end alignment checked. When were spark plugs changed? Our '99 XC is quite quick - and is very pleasant to drive at highway speed - (Nobody passing us - ).

Jack

Reply to
Jack G