"sour" air

When I run the A/C on my S-90, the air smells sour. Any ideas what's causing it or how to fix the problem?

Reply to
Dan Foust

Sounds like you are driving a lemon!!

Reply to
John Smith

When ou use the air and park the car, does water drip out the bottom somehwere? If not, then the drain hose under the evaporator in teh car is clogged. Otherwise there is a growth of some sort in the system (like algae, fungus, etc.) from teh humidity that is causing it. This has been recently discussed. Start with the thread: algae growth in climate control system and maybe do a Google in teh group for related topics.

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

Reply to
jason ashworth