Top Gear £1 volvo

Did you see that £1 Volvo they got, used and crashed on Top Gear tonight?? Wish mine could be that expensive!

Reply to
Tom Artoh

That was so cool, it totally demolished the wall!

Reply to
Louise

And drove away again!!

Reply to
Steve Rodgers

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Would interrest me aswell.

GGG

"Rob Guenther" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Teasc.10051$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
GGG

Reply to
Tom Artoh

A friend of mine recorded it, If I can get it I will put it up on my server. Watch this space.

taff

I found a copy of the top gear special. anyone interested, I have put it on my server.

User = guest no password.

taff