Trip computer adaptor

Hi everyone, I recently got a trip computer from my son in law to replace the clock/temperature indicator in my car and when I tried to install it, I discovered that the connector is not the same as the one needed on my instrument cluster. The trip computer is part #6849308 and I think it was meant to be installed on earlier 850's (mine is a '97 850 GL). I've read somewhere that there was an adaptor available for this type of connector, so I'd like to find out first, is this exact and, second; what's the part number of this adaptor if, of course, it's available from a Volvo dealer. If such an adaptor is made by a third party, I'd be interrested to find out it's whereabouts.

Thanks to all

Big Al

Reply to
Alain-Yves PIGEON