updated idler arm bushings for 1800s and 122s

I've got a vendor working on supplying a delrin idler arm bushing that should fit all 1800s and I believe, all 122s as well. The currently available replacement rubber bush is a little too soft. If you're interested, or know anyone that would be interested, please let me know.

If there is enough interest he'll have them CNC'd and the cost will be somewhere around $20.00/ea.

-K

Reply to
Kelsey Cummings