99+ Stock Parts Needed

These are needed for my 2003 Torch Red Mustang

I am trying to find a stock passenger side tail light and a GT, Mach 1, or 99/01 Cobra rear bumper (gotta have the dual exhaust cutouts). Prefer it to be Torch Red, if price is cheap, any color will do.

I am in SC and really need to find these. I know everyone keeps stock stuff laying around and can't ever get rid of it, so I thought I'd hit you guys up to see if anyone could help a girl out. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks :-) Donna

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz