V70 classic O2 sensor

Just had our 2000 Classic V70 splutter and put up the check engine light - OBD reader says p130 (O2 sensor) reset the code and shes fine (for now !!) shes done 170,000 miles so probably due an O2 sensor - question is how many wires on the O2 sensor so I can order the correct one.

many thanks,

oh by the way, does anyone know how to wire past the overheat sensor on the aircon compressor? I think I may have this issue - ie no aircon but the system is full

Reply to
steve

Hi, what type of OBD plug do you have?

thank you